need exhaust suggestions

my exhaust broke again this time its over the axle. the other time it was a little bit behind the cat. the whole system is getting rusty enough im just going to replace it. i want to get something aftermarket

my car is a KA auto. more interested in a deep low tone, nothing too loud.
looking for either cat-back or else just a muffler and i have a shop do the pipe

suggestions?

Apex’i Dual N1 :slight_smile:
HKS Hi-Power

i need to get it done soon though, i cant really wait for something to get shipped. plus its a auto ka so really i think putting on a hks is kind of overkill. i dont really plan on doing anything to the engine this year, we’re moving into our house in a few months.

so can anyone recommend a decent sounding muffler that i could buy somewhere locally this weekend? im going to check the car out tonight at work with the welder and see if the rest of the system is still good enough.

sherwood exhaust and tims muffler in leduc does good work. for about 300 you can get a header back magnaflow system. had it on my 240, sounded decent

In personal experience, Sherwood Exhaust does a really good job, he is just bad with being a costomer friendly person, and he takes forever!!! But on the plus side, he does a really great job.

Park muffler… if u like kids with torches and welders working on your vehicle that are all fresh off the ship… then that would be the place for you… I have taken like 3 of my vehicles to them, they fucked them all up… and they try to over price you all the time!!!

so what kind of muffler should i go with? ive taken quite a few cars to sherwood exhaust and thats where i was planning on going.

i looked at the system underneath at work and it may be salvageable. the welder at my work figures we can fix it up. i still need a new muffler though this one has a rust hole in it

magnaflow would be allright. just get all of the piping re done. shouldnt cost too much