Need help fixing Audi Axle.

So the front right axle on my audi snapped a couple weeks back and i had it towed home to my fathers house instead of a shop because someone on here promised theyd help me with it but, Hasnt yet and i need the car back because i start school in 2 weeks and i dont have anyway to get it to a shop. I have the axle itself and a place to swap it at, I just need someone who knows how to do it and the tools to do so. Can provide beer, Lunch and payment for your help at your desired price as long as my ass doesnt hurt after… Can also make sure it works for your schedule for me to be there whenever the time is that you can. The car is a 2004 Audi A6 4.2 Quattro. If you can help, please post or PM me. Car is located in Schodack. Thank you.

Let me see what I have goin on , there easy to do .ill buzz ya by Thursday as I’m waiting on parts on another car I need to get done . If no parts ill do it

Awesome dude thanks. Jiggs is killing me on this!!

you’d really trust Jiggs working on your car? Didnt the motor fall out or something like that on a car he ‘fixed’?

Jiggs is a good kid jellies , people on here that know him bust his balls etc but he is ok .

Ive just heard/read some of the horror stories, thats all

He is young and learning

Id let jiggs change the axle for sure, hes just busy or doesnt want to tell me he wont do it.

yea… it’s the latter

Jiggs FTW! :rofl

Idk if this is the same as a VW you may need a triple square bit to pull it from the tranny. also not sure if there is a stretch bolt that hold it to the hub.

Edit just checked there is a stretch bolt that holds it to the hub. make sure you replace that. its $12

Death, I can come help you with it. I wont be able to be there till saturday afternoon but I can def give you a hand if slow cant make it.

Im sure ill need to buy the bolt also. I just have the actual axle from german auto parts.

I honestly havent the slightest idea how to swap this thing. Awd and axles to me os a 100% gray area and ill admit that. I just gotta get it done.