need help for posimadnes IV

I need ideas on what u want to see or can do ! u know any good places to do burnouts something new ? or illegal Im trying to get a theme going on the next one like a race across pgh or something i dunno any ideas ? bikini carwash ? or a hot chick in a bikini flagging street races ?? prisilla :wink: or anyone else !!

anyone have beater that can do ramp jumps or feel like Fing with ?

you can record my buddy doing some nice leg spreaders or 80 mph standups for 1/2 miles ata time or his stoppies

Launching the 5slow in front of some police stations :kekegay:

donuts on rt-65 :kekegay:

going 130 through kilbuck :kekegay:

racing AMTRAK :kekegay:

just a few ideas

:itr41:

that one dude who hangs up the Mircale mile jumps his cavi

maybe try this :itr41:

race that bitch!

are there any tires left on those rims I am buying from you? Since I am putting DR’s one there, I could finish them off Posi-style. :smiley:

See who can do a burnout in the best place. Like Shaggy said, in front of a police station. In broad daylight. Who has the balls?

I have a nice jump/hill near my house that I hit at least once a week. I’ve had the front wheels of my buzz buzz off the ground a few times…

my neighbor (who lives right in front of the hill) said one time a dude on a crotch rocket came flyin down and hit it unexpectedly. If you don’t know its there and have a nice fast bike you can hit it goin 80 - 100. He got airborn with about 6 ft under him. When he landed he calmly pulled over, threw up, sat down for about 20 minutes, got up, threw up again, then drove off. If I can get someone to video tape it I’ll hit it a few times in the Civic and in the truck.

roland your gonna do a really nice burnout with those rims im giving you !!! they still got some good tread left :slight_smile:

stop up the track and get the boostjunjkieracing ET10sec GN making some low 10 sec passes . would be cool to film from inside his car running 130 + in the 1/4 mile

if we can do it i will greg n bob have much better cameras though !!!

i have some footage i can give u cus i’m making a film myself but i’m shootin for it to be 30 min along whenever my friends and i go filmin maybe u could tag along, we have some nice cars to film (f-body’s, m5, evo, bikes, and handful of m3’s.)

sweet let me know !!! im trying to get enough good high qualty footage to makea dvd but i gotta see how its all gonna work i need more ram or memory on my comp

i can tape myself racing a train… that’d be funny

just dont lose !!!

not sure what you are doing the weekend of july 16-17 but their is a car show/ race day at norwalk and i have media passes for the event. I could let you use one to get some footage. with a media pass you can go right where the bikini contest is, the starting line of the track, right up front for the burnout contest. I know some members from the board will be there

i will be stuck at school but if you or a friend can get the footage with a real video camera that would be sweet

i think thats the date of another flashlight drags.