Need help from GOOD photoshopper

I need someone who is good with photoshop to possibly help me out with a big favor. I can throw some money your way if needed. I did some renewal of vows / family pictures for a good friend of mine’s mother and since then my friend has gone through a really bad break-up with her fiance and was asking if I could possibly remove him from a couple of the pictures so that they can hang it on the wall without it being a constant reminder.

I know this is a tough job but if you think you can help me please let me know.

Thanks

Kenny

I’m sure CFD or Killerblackbird could assist.

What do the photos look like?

Why do I have a very strong feeling that hillarity will ensue if pics are posted?

Because Shift.

:lol @ because Shift.

'Member photoshop wheels ON the car :lol

Im decent at PS, not great tho.

Pics will not be posted. I’d like to keep this somewhat professional… I just suck at photoshop other than the simple minor editting. I just got the pictures and its going to be harder than I thought. The person in question is holding a child and is just about in the center of all 3 pics. If its something you think you can handle let me know and I will send you the pics.

PM sent.

KBB did some amazing work!!! Thanks for the help!

No problem man. Glad I could help.

Jim post the pics

Should’ve photoshopped pjb and his hot wheels collection in place of ex fiancee

Or PJB holding the baby with a “me gusta” face.

Or PJB holding a sheep with a me gusta face.

The pictures weren’t anything great. Just your normal family portrait in which I was asked to try to remove a single person from the picture… nothing epic going on in here. lol

PJB with a sheep is pretty epic.

pro shooper here
pic related
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/4862/shoopdawooppd7.png

I bought a picture of someone elses family at a flea market once. I liked it so much that I hung it on the wall. I’d say I’m a pretty good photo shopper, and forevertrombone.

lol… I’m actually quite surprised it took that long for a photo shop joke. Shift is getting slow.