Those good at editing pics step inside!

Well my bro took these pictures with his cannon “something” dslr and never had a chance to edit them for me. I know a lot of you guys on here have some serious skills editing pics. So i posted the link to an album i made on photobucket with some pics i want to have edited. I would do them myself but i honestly have no clue where to start in photoshop. Thanks guys.

Photobucket link: http://s76.photobucket.com/albums/j26/Frank2O/2006%20Trailblazer%20SS/

What are you looking to have done? Like just clean them up, or add a border, some ideas?

I can do the border stuff thats easy, im talking all that crazy stuff like exposure, brightness and sharpness, etc. So basically clean them up. Like for example i’ve seen some pics on here by members AMD is the Best and CFDProductions that look phenomenal after being edited. Not sure if thats because the original picture is just as good too. I don’t think these pics which are still unedited are all that bad though.

if you tell me what you would like done and you can email me the originals i will try something when i get a chance