Some pics with the new camera

Okbust my balls whatever tell me what i need to improve on.
The photos have not been touched with editing software or anything.
Some may look blurry because they are hosted with photo bucket.
I still need to figure out how to use this damn thing haha

Camera Canon XSi with Tamron 28-80mm lens

Well now that you have set the base for shots, you will see some serious improvement in the near future and comparing new shots to the originals will be night and day difference.

Just keep reading/practicing!

There are plenty of members on here very familiar with DSLR’s that will be more than glad to help out.

exposure + tripod - otherwise lookin good mate.

PS: photobucket doesn’t make it blurry, you need to resize pre-upload!

manbearpig!

Editing is the KEY !!! other than that good job

What choo mean?

hahaha I just watched Imaginationland again this past week

lowerit

HAHA yeh cant with out a skidplate. subframe took a beating two weeks ago in Mass.

Shoot random things daily. You will get better with practice.

As it sits now, those shots look like a cheap pointNshoot.

Any new photos?

my skid plate scraped a few times

A bunch actually from sunday im gunna post them up tonite im gunna keep updating as i take more and moar!

At one point on the way back i hit a bridge expansion joint and saw sparks and shit fly out the back of my car :eek

No.
Although editing can make a shit pic look good, it’s better to have a good pic first, THEN edit. Thus, good original photo is key.

+11111111111111111111

The editing comment kinda annoys me…

When dialed in correctly for what your shooting you shouldent even need to edit a picture unless your goign for some artistic look,

granted thats a little purest… I’m all for editing… but a good true picture shoudlent need any editing.

There are exceptions to that though of course…

This is why real photographers who do it for a living such as my uncle are having an even harder time now making money, because well any jackass with a point and shoot thinks their a master photographer and can meraculously make their shitty pics look a hell of a lot better with a few clicks…

I knwo that sounds really stupid and whatnot but like I said… a true good first shot shoudlent ened any editing… My uncle edits his photos but simply to bring out more light/contrasts and detials… in the same fashion you would a 35mm but obviously digitaly…

SRS BZNS for example… his pics arent horrible, but he over edits them, while they look good at the same time i feel as if it takes away from the true world, what your acctualy trying to capture, and again their are exceptions and its all up to what you as the photographer want to do

I dunno

/rant

True.

Nearly EVERY photo should be edited, no matter how slight of an adjustment. 99% of good material you see on the web, and 100% of good material you see in magazines has been retouched.

However as it’s been said, remember the rule of GIGO - Garbage in = garbage out.

Oh, upload those pics or ban :tongue

here are the other pics
Once again no editing as i dont have an editing program here at home.
My fiancee took a few of them
Post up your comments

She took this ones below

Wow i think theses are much better than my original ones. I only say that cause of the monitor im looking through. Im gunna edit a few here in a minute to see how they come out

here are some of the ones i adjusted the color and sharpened