HDR's of my friend's 350z

Lemme know what ya think!

http://www.cnyconcepts.com/stuff/photos/350ZHDR1.jpg

http://www.cnyconcepts.com/stuff/photos/350ZHDR2.jpg

looks sick, I like the second pic

Very nice.

would have looked way better with the wheel turned straight or maybe slightly the other way

i agree, but overall, great pics.

tell him he needs the JDM NISMO sideskirts :lol

and some lowering springs and spacers :tongue

Thanks for the input guys. I have a whole bunch of pics I took, just these were the ones I turned into HDR.

He actually has Eibach Pro Kit springs and Koni stuts. It could definitely be a little lower though!

why take time to edit the picture when the wheel is turned the wrong way, no matter how good of a picture and editing, that completely ruins it. your taking time to take pictures, take time to adjust the car between shots. yes this is my biggest pet peeve when it comes to photography of vehicles.

oh and this is deff in the wrong section.

Wow… I must have hit a nerve! lol

Could a mod please move this thread to the proper section? Thanks!

a little too much on the HDR edit. and yeah, wheel is the wrong way, looks bad…

but if you like them, then by all means, they are AWESOME.

:moved but please take more time when making threads and do your best to put them where they belong first.

edit: i like how you post in the dedicated photo section thread, and fail to find the actual photography subforum. awesome.

Boo hdr

Second picture is definitely more appealing then the first, the lens had a bid to do with it though.

As everybody else said

Crooked wheels = crooked picture
Straight wheels = picture moving on up.

Edit: you could take a minute to edit out the sticker in the windshield too.

yup. like i said, you take time to take pictures but not set up the car. its my number one pet peeve.

Yep there is a good amount of truth to that.

Proper prep before ever clicking the camera sets you up with a good base you can edit later.

No amount of editing can save a bad shot from the getgo. Also something that could take one minute to adjust on the shoot, can take hours of editing and headache later on.

Good rule of thumb is Garbage in = Garbage out.

Glad I wasn’t the only one! hahaha

But yea definitely good looking pics other than that.

aside from the homo wheel it looks alright .Too much HDR vlahblahblahblabjalbahblololololo

there’s no such thing as too much HDR in the world of Christopher Leo.

btw, it was random as hell seeing you in LGV :lol

looks good, i would say the same as everyone else, i think the roof line is too close to the mountain line too IMO also the hood line comes to point with the waters edge, 1st picture looks way to horizontal to me, they both look good though

Yes, I was on my way to the SS from the liquor store :Rofl Captain Morgan is fucking 40 bucks up there, fuck that noise!

not to go off topic cool pics but why do the pics almost look fake, did you do that high intensity thing when you overdevelope (excessive contrast) underdevelope one and a standard image and place all three images on top of each other with a photoshop software?

wow idiot, wow. you just described an HDR, good job.