HDR's of my friend's 350z

:facepalm

-neg rep just for that

My comments:

Not bad, not great, im only talking about the HDR editing, the second pic is a great one if it wasnt HDR edited…

There is some tutorials you can take on editing photos to have an HDR effect, this is NOT HDR… I can show you some examples of true HDR like photo post editing if you like…

Its a good start tho keep going with it… post editing is an art in its own and you should keep practicing ! You never know you could get paid one day for doing this shit :stuck_out_tongue:

-1 again! you are a fail

can we ban z28lt1retard on stupidity alone?

vote 1 for ban

I am really tired of this. excuse me, im just asking!!!:shifty

sadly no… but rewriting the rules couldnt hurt

LOL +1

next time theres a website:

yea google never laughs at you for asking stupid shit

so true.

if there was a list of shit i couldnt live without out, google would be somewhere on it

here’s what i think http://shift518.gom-host.com/showthread.php?t=9474

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=HDR Click here I just made it easy! lol!!

Thanks for the input guys. Sorry I put it in the wrong forum… lol… it was late and I must have had a retard moment real quick!

Also… the constructive criticism is great and I really appreciate it… a pic of how the wheels “should” be would be cool too… or is their a rule of thumb as to how wheels “should” be in a picture? should they face away from you rather than towards you or something?

Thanks man, I would love to see a tutorial on it! From what I understood this picture IS an HDR. I used photomatix to murge 3+ photos with different exposure levels. It might not be as extreme of an HDR as some photos I’ve seen, but it definitely is essentially an HDR.

Oh yes def the metods you used to do such are the same way you would create that HDR effect for a photo , the results just didnt seem to look like that for me

let me find some examples and tutorial links for you !

here u go

^ uses lucas, but the basics are enough to understand and the examples are great !!!

OHH OHHH !! examples, TONS OF THEM ! here u go, and enjoy !!

http://psd.tutsplus.com/articles/inspiration/inspiration-high-dynamic-range-hdr-imaging/

PSDTuts.com btw is where you want to be at if you want get serious with the work and make some cash son

WOW! Thanks a lot man!! Those are definitely some good links!! Tons of info! I really appreciate it!

very easy, you should never see a ton of tire. keep the wheels pointing forward, or a very slight turn towards so the rim is mainly shown. so if your shooting from the front passenger side corner, turn the wheel slightly left. pass rear corner, slightly right. dead on side shot, keep the wheels straight, front and rear shots, straight. i usually don’t turn the wheel for any shot, just not a huge fan of it.

def man u can always pm if u need any resources for any of this stuff, im always willing to help out anyone who actually wants to educate themselves !

i want a set of those “too much HDR” photos of my car too please!