NEED HELP! TIG WELD NEEDED

anyone knows of tig weld in town, i need to weld a 2" strip on my exhaust. reward is a must. please let me know. :partyman:

I can but I am way in Calgary.

jason is worth the drive… i have had some of my stuff done, and its PERFECT… you should make the drive even if its for 2 minnutes worth of work

ok, i was there just recently, ill see if anyone can bum me a ride to there… thanks for help anyone closer though?

oh and that recent drive to calgary cost me 85 bucks, went 63 on the memorial dr in the 50 zone, i didnt know it was 50, i thought it was 60, damn photoradar!

Why does it need to be tig welded… if its exhaust you can do it up with a mig and it will be fine. I work in a welding shop… but personally I would just tell you to go to alberta custom exhaust.

you can use mig on stainless steel?

pretty much anywhere in calgary is 50 hahaha, 6 lane divided highway, i know let’s go 50

There is stainless wire for mig, then just use straight argon for shielding gas. If you don’t care about rusting go ahead and weld it with conventional er70s-6 (mild steel) wire, it will be fine for exhaust. If you want it done right have it tig’d.

^ That man speaks the truth.

exhaust is done, thanks for help guys!