need help: where to go to get abs light checked....im cheap

need a place to go to get a light checked out(abs) i know these arent free but maybe someone knows someone ect ect…let me know i want to get this taken care of this weekend…ps its a 99 explorer sport awd if that matteres which it doesnt…thanks guys

autozone will plug the scanner in for free and tell u what the diagnosis is for CELs, i am not sure if the would do the same for an ABS light, but its worth a shot.

abs light i believe they charge 75 bux or something…im thinking its because i let the brakes go to long and it just needs to be cleared…but thanks so far im open to anything

I’d do it for you for free but my scanner doesn’t do ABS. Never had a use for it :stuck_out_tongue: Sorry man.

http://www.ford-forums.com/ford-explorer/915-2000-explorer-abs-light.html

thanks don appreciate it…also articzap thanks but i allready knew this…i just want to know which one with out the hassle of taken them all apart and doing a elimination game you know…thanks though ill prolly just go to autozone and pay for it…dont really have time to do it…my madre uses the truck everyday so the the less downtime the better…

thanks keep them comming

if it was easy enough to do I would let u swap them off mine until u figure out which one is lame.

nobody on here has a little mac or snap on scanner? we have one of each at the shop and it does all codes no matter what system.

I’ve got a little OBDII scanner, but it won’t do ABS. The one at Autozone won’t either.

justin come by tomorrow i pmed you my number