Need help with a Serial ATA drive

My desktop died, and as I posted awhile back I have been feeling like my laptop is on it’s last legs…I said fuck it, went and bought a Macbook…best look ever for me.

anyways, I got most of my DJing shit off my old laptop so it hasn’t hurt my work-week, but my archives are lacking big time since my 250GB hard drive is SATA and I have no way of getting to the data since I don’t have a desktop that works anymore.

It’s got a good 200GB of music on it, lots of hiphop 12" rips, mixes, etc. that I don’t really NEED but like to have (a lot of them were accumulated back in the day when 320kbps MP3s weren’t really common so I don’t use them when I play out).

Anyone able to help me get access to the files? You can pick through them if you want in exchange for helping me…let me know.

throw the drive into a desktop computer, then transfer whatever you need over a local ethernet network.

what i’m saying is, I would do that, if I had a computer to do that in.

[quote=“DarkkstaR”"]

I have no way of getting to the data since I don’t have a desktop that works anymore.

[/quote]

http://images.tigerdirect.com/skuimages/large/M501-1254-main.jpg

i just copped a 500GB external. i don’t really feel like wasting money on something i’ll use once. plus i had to buy a sound card for this thing, and i ended up getting the 2gb ram upgrade. that’s enough expenditure in a week for me on stupid computer shit.

I can help. Shoot me a PM.

done!

[quote=“DarkkstaR,post:6,topic:30930"”]

i just copped a 500GB external. i don’t really feel like wasting money on something i’ll use once. plus i had to buy a sound card for this thing, and i ended up getting the 2gb ram upgrade. that’s enough expenditure in a week for me on stupid computer shit.

[/quote]

its $16… :bloated:

sorry i can’t give an appraisal on computer equipment on sight - you should have said that.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2427202&CatId=2780

:tup: