Need Hook Up V. Seamless Gutters

Like it says I need some Seamless Gutters… House zip is 14729… Would like to get at least 2 estimates… Also do I need seamless :gotme: Someone help me out

Needed ASAP

If it will help house is 2800sq ft

Thanks Mike

no, u dont NNED seamless… but most are now, they are formed on the truck.

sqft doesn’t really matter…

you need to know how many linear feet of gutter you need. or, at most the perimeter dimensions of the building.

And, I have no referrals for you, sorry.

dumb… what would be cheeper ?? does anyone know if they are hard to DIY?? or just better to pay someone

if i need to i can put the #'s up here if need be

i think it depends on length and height of the gutters needing replaced.

if its a ranch, DIY should be easy…but if its like my house which is 3 stories tall, I would be a little nervous getting up that high on an extension ladder to do them

its half ranch then 2 stories other half

there has to be someone that does it or knows someone

i dont know where your zip code is but…

i used to work for a place called Miris Cash and Carry they have a store in NT and one in Orchard Park they deliver it i believe its like 1.39 a foot plus the delivery and they should be able to give you the number of someone to help you out. hope this helps

i worked for the gutter people of western new york. they are fair and do a good job

bump

going to call both places, anyone else have an input

I just put the non-seamless vinyl ones on my garage this summer. Very easy to use and leak free, all the joints, elbows, etc have integrated seals in them so there’s no caulking/glueing.