Need IPOD INFO

Im lookin at Ipods knowing nothing about them, whats the better one? Whats a good size? the wife wants one and i need to do my homeowrk before i go out and buy one. Any help would be great!

how much music does she have?

Nano 2G -450 Songs-New $150 Used-$120
Video Ipod-2000 songs and up 30gb-$250 80GB-$350

30gb or 60gb video >*

she doesnt have a ton-yet but she has a ton of burned discs so i would think shes gonna go nuts with D/L tunes.

If she just wants it for music and maybe photos you can’t really go wrong by just getting a 1 or 2 GB nano. I’ve only got a 1GB but it’s all I really wanted/needed and I love it.

everyone I know with an Ipod video never watchs videos.

they are also rather large

go buy a 30gb youll run out of room on the 2gb.Get one on ebay they are way cheaper then the stores even for a new one

there isnt really 30gigs on the 30 gig they round up i believe it has 27.4 gigs or somethin i have one have filled like 6 gigs in the past 6 months they are about 250 at the store and if ur handy wit the computer u can drag album covers next to the song create play lists etc… i recommend the 30 gig only because 1 or 2 gigs will not be enough in most cases …also your ipod can serve as a large file transfer device

Good to see the ipod is working for you…can’t wait to get more to sell!!!

It’s 30 gigs until you format it and install the ipod software

Formatting a drive does not result in having less disk space. Most likely the 30GB is based on 1KB = 1000KB instead of the proper 1KB = 1024.

get an 8 gig nano. it’d be a good intermediate.

dont buy a shitty ipod, get the creative zen.

cheaper, better screen, and u dont need itunes…lol

Horrible headphone jacks though.

yes thats the difference between gigi and giga, GiB, and GB

anywho the video might be more than she needs. What is her “needs” for it, if she wants compact and easy to use, just get a shuffle. If she wants something with a screen then get a video.