Need landscaping supplies/gravel.

Anyone know where to get landscaping supplies, specifically crushed limestone slag or gravel and surplus railroad ties, in the Zelienople/Cranberry area for a reasonable price per truckload? My girlfriend’s stepdad thought he was doing me a favor by plowing my gravel driveway, and now I have a mudhole edged with 4x4 tire ruts. Doesn’t have to be someone who delivers, as I have access to an F-350 dump, but delivery is preferred.

Hmmm, BPI is a great place to get shit, but are located under the highland park bridge, as for railroad ties, fuck that shti man!!! get landscape timbers, 6x8x8 are the best to get and u can get em at lowes, or home depot and u can hand pick the ones u want there

cranberry supply they are behind the bp at the corner of 19 and rowan

Yeah, someone else told me that too. I have to check them out. I’m not far from there (off of Glen Eden Road, past Brenckle’s greenhouses in New Sewickley) so it’ll be alot better, otherwise, I guess I’m paying for diesel fuel to drive the dump to the city. As for landscaping ties, I’ll have to check that out too. Problem is I have about a half mile of edging to do. :frowning:

im just not a fan at all of railroad ties, all the chemicals in em, the wieght, and what not they suck. and when u want to get rid of em, u have to do it illegal, or pay a shit load for em to do it legal. and if u have to make cuts in a railroad tie, have fun cause that shit wears out saws like no tomorrow

http://dsimage.dexknows.com/previews/CRA/DEFAULT_M3100001524761_thumb.jpg

110% agreed

:kiss: we agree on those walls at least haha

Hey id rather do a VersaLok than a tie/timber anyday of the year lol

ill 2nd that one!!