Gravel Delivery

Does anyone know of any gravel delivery places that is reasionably priced and local to the Monroeville, Penn Hills, Plum area? I need to get 2-3 Tons of 2B Limestone delivered to the house and just dumped. There is a place close to me but I don’t think they deliver. Its ok if they are out of those areas I just don’t want to deal with a place hours out of the way if you know what I mean.

Thank you.

2-3 tons is a insult.
better luck making a few trips yourself.

Lincoln Way Landscape Supply

(412) 751-1172

I’m not talking tri axel deliveries and its not an insult. Christ I had 1 yard of concrete delived in a huge mixer before and they could care less about the amount.

I don’t have a liner in my bed and I’m not beating the hell out of it.

why the hell do you have a truck if you don’t use it like one? buy a station wagon or something pussy like that

Please asshole, see your way out of this ON TOPIC THREAD. :jerkit:

Sam have you ever delt with them?

sam?..

but my old man has delt with them

My bad for some reason I thought this was sammy…lol

Ok I’ll give them a call. Thank you.

ha…no i’m not that homo…:rofl:

but ya i know my dad got a couple dump truck loads of stuff off them

damn wish you were closer, id just go get it in my dump truck for you.

try Stone & Co. too (412) 373-6235

I never thought about that…lol Those are the guys who delivered the cement to me when I first bought my house.

Thank you for the thought about your dump though. :slight_smile:

mike call lincoln way they are family lol

tell them who you are related to they will take care of you

Joel is there anyone you are not related to? Has Dad used them?

i live in plum and my dad actually just got some yesterday for our driveway… ill ask him where he got it and how much if you want

yeah dad does computer stuff for them and thats were we got all the gravel and blocks to build the back wall

and yeah there are a few people that im not related to but once i meet them i guarantee im related to them threw a cousin of a cousin or some shit like that :bigok:

We use Lincoln Way all of the time. Good people.

what about the company on golden mile highway… they have the really nice blue fords. couple 350 dumps and a tri axle also. they do gravel also dont know the name its been about 3 years since i have been out that way