Excavating

Anyone looking for some excavating, small or big shoot me a PM. My father went back into business and has 45 years experience, no job to big or small.
Free Estimates, shoot me a email olivert1985@hotmail.com or call Ralph 518-451-0649

Thanks

In before Vlad deletes this since he isn’t a vendor.

O shit is this not allowed? I read the rules and didnt see anything about it!!!??

plus rep.

I honestly don’t know for sure, I just know Vlad doesn’t like people offering business if you aren’t a vendor!

My bad! Delete it if you need to Vlad. Didnt see anything in the rules about it, sorry!

Oh man you did it now!

O shit. This is bad.

how good is he at burying bodies and making it look like nothing happened? Ive got a few in a freezer that I need to dispose of soon.

good think he doesn’t read signatures.

Got any old Detroits?

I knew what this post was before I even opened the thread :lol

shutup Frank you dick.

I didn’t even say anything bad yet!

LOLOL

im looking to get a hill in my backyard leveled out so I can plant grass and mow it. Im located in Burnt Hills, can you message me his info? I will call him and setup a time for him to come and look at it.

Call Ralph Oliver 518-451-0649

I also sent you a PM with a close friend of mine who is more then capable of doing the work you mentioned.

You’re really gonna thread jack this dudes shit? Wtf man.

Didn’t know it was a bad thing to give people options of going out and getting multiple quotes for work? Not like i’m strong arming him into going to my buddy just offering another person who is capable of doing the work.

I figured that 1Big is more then capable of probably going through the papers and getting multiple quotes. Chances are he’d probably find my buddies company in the local papers anyways.

My bad if it came off that way.