Snow plowing service

Anyone else hate snowblowing or shoveling?

I am trying to pick up a few more drvieways and such to do this season.
If anyone is interested or knows someone who may be please let me know. Ill do any driveways/small parking lots for those of you who may have a business. I will also do your sidewalks and such im not specific on area so pretty much anywhere in capital district ill come do for you. I have experience and will not tear up lawns and hit mailboxes like alot of guys do. My number is 518-275-7055 and rates will be cheap.

Thanks guys…

Plow my ass for $10?? :lol

lmfao i’d plow that sexy shit for free!!!:wierd

hey :wtf i thought we were together :cry:

How many contracts do you have so far? I had next to nothing up till a week and a half ago, people are really slacking this year. Running an ad in the local paper?

John you GTFO!!

hey ,he hung up his mustang hat and now rocks a mullet ride thats a win for me just cause , i mean dont feal bad cause 2 thats right 2 f-bodies will be jammin shit up your ass all yr so u will be ok

Yeah true, you can have him :rofl

• rep lolololol

lmfao u guys are hilarious…

no ad in the paper, mostly word of mouth and bizz cards…i got two buddies that do this commercially and have a tonnnn of accts so theyve thrown me some business this year. I have about 8 driveways, so ill be a bit busy, i usually make two hits per storm depending on amount that drops but yes you are right most of the other guys i know arent getting the work we used to get…but the first storm we get thats heavy snow well be busy

My friend rented the sign by the beverage center on Altamont avenue for a few days when he had a plow truck and got some calls/contracts that way.

Yea I did an ad in the paper and it really didnt get me many calls till there was snow in the 7 day forecast. But I went from 12 driveways to 18 just from phonecalls during wednesdays storm and I have 3 more that im waiting to hear back from the customers. But ads in my paper are cheap so it was a no brainer for me to place an ad. If I was down in Albany and had to use the Times idk if I wouldve done it cause its probably 3-4 times more expensive.

yeah advertisment is expensive…sometimes it pays off and others it doesnt…i also dont really want to be out for 24 hours for two days straight every single time it storms, i only got one truck with a plow and a snowblower so if i took too much work i wouldnt be able to do it, i just am looking for a few more.

plow my shit. for free.

haha, how bigs the driveway, my buddy lives somewhat out ur way, i could swing thru if need be…

If you’re going to do waynes I may news your services as well in that area.

But it’s dirt/land driveway so it would have to be skimmed more than plowed.

thats not a problem at all, all i have to do when coming to you is jump out and adjust the wear shoes on the plow and raise the blade up a bit with them and it will, just as u said, more or less skim over the top rather than dig in and tear shit up.

the house driveway is blacktop and will hold 6 to 8 cars easy. The garage driveway is crushed stone and 8-10 cars.

No need to waste your gas homie i was just breaking your balls. I gotta big ass snowblower :slight_smile:

Bump for a good dude! I would def hire you if I didn’t have my current equipment.

Bump for a good dude! I will most deff put the word out kid!!