Snow plowing service

thanks guys appreciate it!! Wayne u seen those snowblowers with dual rear wheels and shit?? theyre bad ass lol

hell yea! Honda makes one with treads!!! BADASS! I just got a big Toro, fucking thing snacked on some brake lines the other night and just kept on goin. I didn’t even know I hit em till I was cleaning it out after I was done!!! All wrapped around the augers and the drive, machine didn’t even notice. LOL

We’ve got a huge Ariens. The things a monster but it snaps shear pins alot.

hahaha thats awesome…i have an ariens (i think thats how its spelt) pretty good machine so far…took out a welcome matt with it last year that was funny to watch come out of the chute. Only thing is the elec start went bad last year, suuuucked lol that thing was a bitch to pull start.

The Ariens we’ve got is huge but for some reason it likes to break the shear pins alot.
The damn thing is almost too big.

My family has owned nothing but Ariens snowblowers.

yeah theyre a good reliable machine…

Hey off topic and i may sound like a complete noob here but, can anyone tell me what the hell a sticky thread is and how/why this one became a sticky? lol

a thread that stays on top no matter how many other threads are made. Im guessing Wayne stuck it.

sweet thanks for the info, and thanks to wayne (or whoever) made it a sticky i appreciate it.

Wayne better be dragging his snowblower up and down my long ass drive way if he’s sticking stuff like this :shifty

:rofl:rofl i hope they werent from the caddi

bump for a legit guy

Can you plow our road? 1mile long, pavement/gravel, potholes that will break something every time you plow it :lol The town sucks and never plows it.

:wink:

Well now For Sale is complete, we have an engine crane rental thread, snow plowing thread, mechanical work thread, and an Amsoil thread. Anyone selling a kitchen sink??? :thumbup

how much to plow a driveway in Clifton Park that is two cars wide and three cars long? Do you do it by snowfall or a whole season contract?

:rofl

curious as to why thats funny

paulie, ill find out if my landlady got a plow person yet. last year the guy was never around when the snow needed to be cleaned up, and did a terrible job when he did show up. i actually had hatfield plow it once

I do it by snowfall, i can come and look at the driveway whenever, seems pretty easy, i charge around 30 bucks a driveway. Is there an easy place to put the snow?

yeah man that would be great thanks alot i appreciate it, call me anytime.

Anyone not feel like digging out after last nights storm???

http://albany.craigslist.org/lab/1558418921.html