Anyone know/do landscaping?

My family recently ripped down our pool, and we want our yard to be leveled out and sodded. The yard is roughly 50x50, give or take. If you know someone, or do landscaping yourself, and could give an estimate, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Sean

I’ll do it for 1 million dollars

Ha. I can do it for less than half of his quote.

where you located my buddy owns his own landscaping comp. i have worked with him at the beginning of the year but 70-80 hour weeks dont leave time to work with him. 724-518-0767 he is in the south hills area but will travel to do what ever if the price is right. good guy also.

his name is john. PS his g/f has a nice rack :slight_smile:

Thanks, I will be giving him a call tomorrow.

do you actually want the yard sodded or just plant grass? theres a difference. sodding is laying strips of grass.

They want the yard sodded. We have dogs, so grass growing would be hard.

My mom and stepdad do cleaning and yard work, you could give my mom a call to see if they would do it, if they are willing to do it she would come out to give you a bid. Her name is Carmel, number is (724) 797-1403.

this isn’t so much landscaping as it is earthmoving. you better make sure the referrals have bobcats, or can at least rent one. that sounds like a big job.