someone to do some landscaping/weeding

ok, i am super busy and dont have a whole lot of time to do this lately. maybe a few hours of work. i already have some of it done. i need to get it all weeded and cleaned up so i can remulch. anyone interested?

i would prefer someone who knows what they are doing. i dont want a hack job. but at the same time, it doesnt need to be the yankee stadium infield.

I know a guy probably … how much are you paying and ill let him know

depends on what they wanna do. i would say if they know what theyre doin like $100?

http://truthalliance.net/Portals/0/Archive/Gallery/27/border_dees.jpg

did landscaping for 2 years, what exactly do you want done how big ect lemme know might be up for doin it.

i could take some pics. i would say about, i dunno 40-50 linear feet of landscaping. weeds are nuts. i have ivy that is kind of out of control that i want gone. turn over the dirt a little. there is a mess in the back yard too…little corner with stones that is all overgrown. that isnt a huge priority now.

i need some bushes removed too but that can wait i think. shoot me a pm if you are interested.

I do landscaping every summer when im not in school… what you are describing is more than a $100 job, but i suppose if someone needs the cash…

honestly, not sure what that kinda stuff goes for. i have a nice chunk of it done already. that was kind of a ballpark. if someone wants to ride by and give me an estimate im cool with that.