Need legal advice from my car accident....

I think in this instance the tort option insint going to matter unless hes trying to sue for bodily injury, I belive Property Damage is always open for suit, regardless of your tort option.

I disagree, I looked up your info and it says your truck is now worth 7.93 cents :dunno:

But good point on the insurance, My thoughts on the situation is contact that insurance company again, ask them for thier contact information regarding Lawsuites, Like who your Lawyer Should contanct, and the address that Legal Papers should be sent to, Along with at who’s Attention. Explain to them that you are in the process of obtaining an attorney, and you just want to make sure you have all the information for them.
Also Ask where the agency is located in which the Women obtained her insurance, somtime they have local offices in which they purchase the insurance and the MAIN office is located out of state.
Contact the agency, and ask if they have had trouble, or heard of having trouble recieving payment from a claim.

In the process of asking all these questions I think they will know you dont plan to drop it, and that you fully belive that you were not at fault.

Good luck man, auto accident claims (without death or serious injury) are a HUGE pain in the ass, but you could just continue using MY tax DOLLARS to fund your eating / sleeping/ modification habits, :dunno:

enemployed MO-FO