Need new mechanic!

ok so my mechanic is closin up shop to persue another career. thus, im lookin for a new shop/mechanic. and trust me when i say im a good loyal customer, i have big goals for this summer for my s13 coupe, which allready has an SR motor, and a bunch of other upgrades. My last mechanic was a jack of all trades and thats what im looking for now, i mean welding, electrical, body and paint connections, and actually be a mechanic, as well as be well connected and an active part of the enthusiast community and be able to order me parts off ebay and other online sources and get deals on stuff and whatnot lol. so if u guys know of a good shop or own one or whatever, let me know. i know this is gunna be hard but i know ill eventually find the right shop for me. all in all im just lookin for a good shop that knows there shit, good prices thats not gunna fuk me. i have a few things lined up that i plan on doing to my 240 in the next few weeks so the sooner the better. so guys please let me know who u deal with. oh and im in hamilton but ill travel pretty much anywhere in the GTA. if ur a shop owner, or work at or know of a good reputable shop feel free to pm me with the number, id just like to have a quick conversation, get a general feeling and go over a few goals of mine and some prices.

thank SON

check out intense in the sponsers section, in fact check them all out.