need opinions!!!!!!!!!!

if my cousin doesent get out of the whole he is in, he offered me a truck i have been dyin to get out of him for awhile at a good price what do ya think

not bad for stock

no doubt, those things are great!

$1000

I have never even seen one of those but very cool either way.

Get it, those are sick.

id do it if the price was right. id put the proper single exhaust back on it.

Great truck… I’ve driven a couple of Typhoons before. They launch HARD stock but are dogs past 65 mph thanks to the relative lack of power at higher RPM and the aerodynamic qualities of a brick.

Syclones are no doubt quicker in all respects. I remember reading the C&D article where a stock Syclone whupped the V8 Ferrari of the day (348) in the quarter mile. But most of it was in the launch- right after they crossed the line the Ferrari whupped that a$$.

Without a lot of work that truck can go deep into the 12s…

Anyways, from the syty website the value still seems to be holding pretty well, I see Sys anywheres from like 6-10k depending on condition. Whether anyone is paying that or not, I’m not sure but it’s good value for a very early 90s truck…

Sick trucks!! I’d scoop it

if you dont want it… i could add it to the awd colection ;D

right now it has a 3-4 in downpipe bigger turbo higher stall conv it runs real well and kept up wit a c6 vette the other night when i drove it the only thig that scares me the tranny is startin to slip a bit in the 3-4 shift and ,me bhind the wheel :ohnoes it has 60 k on it and the price is right just waitin to see what he does

whats he looking to get? someone i know just sold a stock one for 6500

im not sayin but its for a family price and if i dont buy it it aint goin

he could have gotten a lot more. Low mile, stock syclones get top dollar.

john if u get it i think i still have the front drivetrain(just for spares for ya) from when i was gonna swap my truck over…nvr did thou :sad :headbang :headbang