need opinions !!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes we get bored with our whips. Happens bud. Ask me how I know.

Good luck in whatever you decide homie.

There is a black Trans Am for sale across the street from the Malta Town Hall, looks clean.

If you sell the camaro before i come home on a break and don’t get a ride(if its finished of course)… im going to take a massive shit on your chest, that is all <3

ya think 12k for my car is good ??? i have noooo idea what its worth

I’d take that and run. That’s used C5 territory!

Restore an old Nissan 200sx (or any other old boxy 80’s RWD import) and drop an LSX (or whatever V8 the American muscle lovers like) in it. :smiley: :heart:

Love the bloated Grand Prix looks but cant get around the bloated GTO price tag. I was once a GTP fan boi

When I get bored with the green machine I thing a G8, CTS-V or project GM retro big body project will be next. My income will be the limiting factor of course.

funny u say that lol :ninja

I’m going to be parting out my 85 soon. It has a stock rebuilt T56 with less than 2k miles on it. You would want basic upgrades on top of that of course. If it’s something your interested in you get first dibs and friend pricing.

yessss do this john! and stock t56’s can handle alot of powers with a good clutch and no miss shifted/power shifted gears! lol theirs 9 second stock t56s out thurrr

i have a 94 z coming into bonesqueez motorsports for a engine rebuild and a th350 transplant . it now has a 6 sp in it nd i get the 6 sp for doing the work

I was looking on ls1tech last night and there are similar setup cars on there to yours selling in the 6-9k range.

383 strokers with built tran’s and rear ends and shit.

at those prices, I would keep the car IMO

I mean look at it this way, I would be lucky to get 11k for mine, and its 7 years newer

yea u own it n have tons of time n money ull never get back from it…keep it even if u dont use it lol throw a cover on it n see ya later lmaoooo ima idiot.

i think once i hear the car pop off again ill be ok , it hasnt ran since l/g car show lol. the 6sp swap really has me thinking though .

do it.

it will totally make the car more desirable and fin to drive ripping gears for sure. stalls are fun as hell but ur soooo used to it it feels normal lmao

it does , and with the new motor ill need a higher stall anyway

probably one of the best things I did to my POS was the 5 speed swap.

Manual swap!!!

That’s a perfect scenario, that way you have EVERYTHING you need for the swap too.