need opinions

i just baught a s14 front end and i need opinions on if you guys like how it will look, this is what im shooting for: http://www.superhonda.com/photopost/data/2/74535240-001-med.jpg

First of all, that’s a dumb question

Second of all, opinions are not technical. This belongs in chat.

that is a pretty dumb question. you have the front end already, so what is there to ask? if you like the way the one in the picture looks (assuming you have kouki headlights and zenki corners), then put the front end on. if you don’t like the way it looks, then sell your front end. as long as you like it, does it really matter what other people think? and if it does, there’s at least one person who likes the way it looks, or else they probably wouldn’t have put the front end on their car…

IIRC it is actually zenki corners and headlights with the hood custom done
to cover over the lights a bit giving them the kouki look.

Personally I think that car is hotness… but you’d need the aero and rims
to pull it off.

opinions, well I too have the S14 kouki front end, and was considering putting it on a S13 Hatch. But the S13 is considerably narrower, so the front has to be made narrower, or the rear made wider to compliment.

Therein lies the perdicament. I have S13 complete quarters to make a metal widebody rearend, but then I need proper wheels, and even if I use my bargain tires, I’ll still need $2000+ for proper offset wheels.

some things to consider.

My current S13 shell is too far gone for such fine treatment, so I’ll probably end up sitting on the parts for a year or two till I can afford a proper american rust free shell.

That looks badass, slap it on!

you could always blend the S14/S13 fenders to carry the original line (narrowness), but this takes 4 fenders.

It does look sick though. :twisted:

I like it! I would never do it tp my car, but yeah it’s cool.

thanks for the oppinions guys, and anyways, i do have both s13 and s14 fenders should i just put s14 fenders on or would they be wider than the doors?

^ I believe they are wider, and hood is substainally wider.

measure it, for yourself. I can’t quite remember how much wider

that looks nice do it

just keep it clean, the lights really go well with the s13 hatchback

post pix when u are done

alright i will, and s13gg am i gonna have to do a WCC cutting and welding of my hood to get it on there? i sure hope not

i don;t like it that bumper on any car makes me think they are trying to rip off a skyline look :evil:

Huh? No I believe the fenders are designed with more overhang(S14) to accomodate the wider hood.

good luck, have you decided? widebody front/back? narrowbody? new wheels or spacers?

i havent decided yet, first i have to test fit it to see how it looks, but if the wideness is significant i will definetly go with over quaterpanels and skirts, im a poor high school student so i cant afford wheels with the proper offset for widebody. i would probobly get spacers, thanks alot for the help s13gg, i hope to come up to canada some time this year at one of your guys’ meets (i live in buffalo) thanks for your time, jim