Need plow service asap. This is ridiculous. So, the guy who owns these 3 buildings

just called me back, after I asked him why the lots weren’t being plowed here. His response was that the company we used last year decided they didn’t want to do these lots this year. I’m furious. I pay into property maintenance, and it’s not cheap. However, I’ll work on that later on. Right now, I need to find a plow company and get them together with my landlord so that we can dig out.

PM, email or call.

I know 1quickz or whatrever his name is plows maybe send him a PM if he is in the area.

ps thanks for the quick fix the other day much apreciated.

Sounds good…thanks!

And no problem at all. glad to help :slight_smile:

Sent you a PM

I have a shovel if you have the $$

I have a plow truck 348-6121

If more people taking unemployment and state handouts had this mentality.

Some might (long shot), but they dont do this sort of thing because they wont get their freebies for the week.

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

Is the lot too big for a shovel or a snow blower? Maybe we can do a NYSpeed labor party and get that shit done with hard work. Like the Viet Cong did during the war.

This is true. I really wouldn’t charge you, but I would come help to shovel it out for you if you need.

WAHOO PLOWING TO THE RESCUE

My dad plows if you haven’t found anyone

Thanks y’all…and all 3 lots would be far too much for hand work. I’ll get in touch with the folks who reached out between now and monday

Wish I could’ve helped. Hung up the plow at the end of last season but still have it. I’d have stopped by if it was on but had appointments from Amherst to Hamburg today. If you get really jammed up in the future, PM me and I’ll put the Super Duty into ramming gear and make the snow curl.

Sell Jason the plow so he can put it on the All-Road :slight_smile:

do you still need someone?
call john @ done rite lawn and landscaping 445-9141

my name’s eric hendel if he asks