need resume help

I’m trying to put together a resume, have any of you recently done this? are there any good guidelines or templates to use? any advice?

thanks for the help

word has a couple pretty good templates.

If you are in school go to your career center

i just made a thread about this a while ago. people posted some good tips you should take a look at it

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14247&highlight=resume

:word:

all UB business students had to take ‘resume writing’… and even though it was boring and an easy A, you still learn from it. there are a plethora of templates from it too… see if someone has them ( i dont, sorry )

otherwise i can help you if you send me your shit

-adam

thanks guys

never use a word template, they make your resume blend in, do something your own and it will stand out that much more

adam, ill stop over later with the recent resume i used

I wouldn’t mind getting some resume help.

Resume meet at Adams house?

i can try to help you out big bigs… shoot me a pm if you want

Put a cover letter on your reseme also. Its pretty much a must have for any real job. I heard from people who just throw out the reseme if it does not have one. Anyways it puts you ahead of people who don’t have one, it shows your communication skills and emphasizes what your skills actually are.

Doesn’t matter. All resume looks the same. The only thing that stands you out from others are your skills.

:word:

just use some good paper, an appropriate template for your career, and fill it with your info that makes you the man for the job