Resume' writing any1?

ok, i’m trying to get another job for the summer cuz the hours at The UPS Store are REALLY sucking right now. Anyway, as msot of you know, i’m going to UB and majoring in pre-law. i got a lead on a secretary posistion available at a local law office. They are asking that resume’s be emailed to them. I have never had to, nor do i kno how, to write a resume or a cover letter to go with it. so, if any of the professionals out there would like to offer up some advice and/or pointers (or jsut flat out volunteer to help me) that would be very kind of you. thank in advance!

google has some good sites for Resume writing…MS Word also has templates…i can email u mine to get an idea

i need this info as well, trying to get into bank of america for $14 an hour to answer phones all shift

yeah MS word does have templates. and cover letters are not hard. I need to make a resume for M&T Bank.

You pay for an advisor, use her/him

google it, and MS word has a template for resumes

nick, if you need a good resume…call me later…i have a good template

MS word templates FTL. They are so lame.

Go to your local library, as they have tons of good books with examples. The Knock’em Dead series gets a :tup:.

there are companies that will write them for you… its actually worth it if you have NO CLUE>

but as people said… just use your adviser at school or go up to any English teacher and ask them to help you

thanks for the advice guys. i actually had my aunt help me with it. She is a Human Resources manager for a fairly large company and deals with this stuff all the time. i totally forgot about that :banghead:

employers can spot a template from a mile away, just use ur imagination and make it look good. theres also a ub page with some good designs