Need SC pulley puller

My buddy Kim has one but he is in ohio and i dont want him to have to come up this way to do it,does anybody around here have on i can use? Guess i am throwing my DUB pulley with 3.4 on it for the hell of it since i am bored with the performance as of now:kekegay:

I think the m90 pullers can be rented from autozone etc. I know the m112/m122 you had to purchase a specific puller for it. The m90 Eaton is widely used by a few different manufacters so it might be easier to find. Just realize you cannot use a crank, or accessory pulley puller for this

holty i think has one

truth!

Well the crank n that is a givin,i have bee nthere n helped with about 10 pulley swaps so i know how to do it,just dont want kim to come all the way down for that, and there unfortunatley is no auto zone around me

have him put it in a box, and mail it

Possibilty but when i want something i want it NOW,lol…

Kim is a cool as dude. Met me in a parkinglot and changed mine in the rain.

Yup,i have known him for 7 years:bigthumb:

then stand on the 579/Liberty Ave interchange with a sign that says “Will work for m90 pulley puller”

i can find out if autozone rents m90 pullers and bring one out to you

Bwahahahahahahaha! Then i mighttake 00blackss’s jobs and i wouldnt want to do that.

SSsuperchargedE let me know,just PM me,thanks

think you’ll be free tomorrow? i fuckin gave my puller away at the end of last year like an asshole…

maybe,PM ur number

TTT

I need a puller now!

There is an autozone right by TJ highschool.

where the f you talkin about??? how bout there is an autozone right near west miffling high school on homeville road. tj’s nearest store would be advance auto on 51 across from NTB

haha…thats what I meant…sorry

:stick: :doh:

i have a zzpstage 2 puller the aluminum one but when chad borrowed it the bolt was snapped off in the nut and now its worthless …