Need some advice (Car buying content)

i did ,and i still find it humoriss that ya spent more money takin it elsewhere when ya could have fixed it yourself in a few minets if you had competant techs

i find that funny 2 cause your prized hotrod was a gm ,your gay ass geo is gm and yet ya still call it junk :crazy

WE WERE TOO BUSY

only paid like 2 hrs worth of labor…and we only have one full time mechanic…

I WASNT CALLING IT JUNK…YOU WERE

edit…sry…PJB was too…

oh i understand now ,gotta sell those cars to the mino-----s while they got there welfare checks and income tax returns before it runs out . i get it now good luck kid you will never get it ,one word of advice get a better job fast and ya may learn some shit

we have had many more cars than what weve had…an 01 3.5 RL an 01 avalon xls, a couple is300s since ive been there…couple LSs, an e class and an s class…couple ml320s, an 02 clk430…and honestly i am looking for another job…have an app in @ denooyer right now…to get paid better and have it on the books…

all we deal with is coons and its kind of annoying but hilarious at the same time…we make fun of them before they some in and after they leave…and we sell cars to whites as well as blacks…

and what did the carfax look like on all of them ? prolly all bodyshop queens

what can ya do as far as auto shit ? can ya work on them ? detail em ? what do ya do

fuck this shit

fuck you kid

fuck this purchase

most all of them have clean if not spotless carfax’s…some are even one owners as well…

my app is in for detailing…thats what i do at this dealer…and as for tech knowledge i know a decent amount of stuff and have about 2.5 semesters of auto tech @ HVCC

thats right cars dont have dirty faxes if paid for in cash lololololol,if you detail go up to manhiem albany and detail ther pay isnt all that bad

i will call denooyer and follow up on my app…that would be a much shorter commute…lol

i will apply at manheim next…didnt even think about that…thanks d00d :thumbup

and they were 10+ years old.

I thought they only pay $8 or $9 an hour. I remember seeing a job listing for there in the paper a while back and the pay was shitty.

EVERYWHERE pays shitty now a days paul.

I saw an add the other day. Said “EXPECT HARD WORK AND LOW PAY”. Cant remember what the job was for, i think something like movers helper or some shit. Paid $7/hr

Yeah, kinda one of the reasons Ive been staying where I work. The pay isnt great but its better than what Ive been finding.

Job ads on Craigslist are a joke. Theyre paying $10 an hour for a job with alot of requirements that should be atleast a $15 an hour job.

$7 is below minimum wage.

Yeah, its been hell looking for work, trust me on that

Ive been thinking of trying to find something else for a while but havent seen anything that pays even what Im making now without experience.
I sure as hell cant take a pay cut and getting another job that pays what Im already making is pointless.

i love my job ,just sayin lolololololol