need some car advice :)

google is your friend.

you can drive anything in the winter.

I drove mine in the winter :slight_smile:

Yes, if you like driving a RWD, light, small, roadster with a 6 speed manual.

Howie does.

haha no

shut up Howie :lol:

mazdaspeed 6. I was amazed at how much presence that car has in person. AWD, turbo, four doors, good trunk, etc.

have you considered the new GTI? god MPG, good power, much more power with a chip, available nav, and a blast to drive!

I just got a honda pilot ex w/ leather, navi and voice command for $29.9k a month ago. People are buying the same model now for approx $28.5. It’s not tremendously quick (14.6 in the 1/4) and not terribly gas efficient (18/24) but its big and comfy.

I would suggest a wrx
I have grown fond of them and awd is awesome for the winter

BUMP added a 92x aero

i would get the si for a dd out of those.

I would pick up the mini just because they are the one car that you can buy new and sell for close to what you paid. They are very nice cars and an awesome bang for buck. Second choice would be the WRX

meh, i was looking into that Saab for a while now… they are spunky little cars and they are basically a WRX with leather and more luxury.

i would say Saab 92x aero :tup:

turbo charged boxster > the typical soccer moms grocery getter

Hardly more luxury. You can get a WRX Limited Wagon with leather. The interiors are pretty much identical with the exception of the emblem on the steering wheel. With the WRX you get standard 17" wheels and 4/2 pot calipers. No Navi but the 92x doesn’t have it either.