need some computer help....

boss brought me in her computer…pos…

compaq presario…

acting crazy as hell…

programs wont opean slow as ever…figured it be best to reformat the whole thing completely wipe out the hard drive and load everything!

how do i do this???

set buy step??

put win xp cd in it. when and reset the PC.

when it boots hit enter to boot from CD, follow promps to delete the partitian, then create one in NTFS, then load XP onto that partitian

ok gotta find a win xp cd

she doesnt have the CD with her? she should have gotten one with the system. that works for all windows, not just XP, i just assumed thats what she had on the PC. before you reformat, run adaware, clean up all the cookies and temporary files, delete and wierd programs from the add/remove programs list and try a defragment. Id use a re-format as a last resort for her

where can i get adaware???

shit of coruse its blocked…

dammit

there is a spywarestormer on there??

can you get on aim? or whats your email?? ill mail you the file

just found there is ad-ware 6.0 on it im gonna run that

aaron.spangler@pittsburgh.af.mil

sending

should i remove all of the other spyware programs on this computer and load this one??

i wouldn’t even try to fuck with ifixing the windows already installed… get a usb drive or a cd and burn all of her data onto a disc / usb stick…

reinstall windows… reinstall presario drivers and dump all her files back on it.

then you’re done.

I agree with him… I just went thru this crap with my dad’s pc…

all because he seen the thing about “upskirting” on tv so he googled it. :bowrofl:

:rofl:

definitely. was gonna say, better back up the data or u’ll get ur ass reamed hardcore, Im talkin no anal lube this time