ok so reformating my comp today

getting rid of the spywar that windows cant get rid of… plus clean up a lot of junk i dont use anymore… question though… i have 2 hds on here… so if i just put everything i want to save on on hd and reformat the other i wont lose anything right? plus i have old programs and i dont know if i still have the cds or not… moving the programs folder that i want to save will work right?

might have to mvoe some reg files for the programs to work. id say just burn a couple cds with the stuff you want and format both disks. itll definitely pay off in the end

second on is just a storage thing and is usually empty… reformatted now i get to install all this fun shit over again!

have fun! i hate doing that shit but it definitely pays off. if it didnt take a good part of my day id do it a few times ayear.

2 hours into it now! i didnt use ntfs quick so it took a long time… but i am almost done woop!

have fun reinstalling all those drivers and windows updates…thats what makes the process painfully long :frowning:

i need to do this as well. in the worst way. my computer is so fucked up its not even funny. Firefox wont work, IE barely works and I have to restart my computer several times every time I get on because it will fuck up. 80% of my programs will not open and run. :mad:

reformat then

I dont want to spend $150 on buying windows. And ive tried to reformat before and it wont let me. :dunno:

warez

i have a xp home cd i can send you… you just need to send it back when your done…