need someone to clean up my laptop please

well, my tuning laptop has fallin ill as of late. All sorts of illegal operations mumbo jumbo windows are poping up for no reason. Now certain files wont run and im just frusterated.

its an old dell insperon runnin windows XP.

So, if someone can clean it up for me and get her runnin good again or just plain old reformat it for me with XP again that would be great.

I think id prefer it to be reformated and cleaned out with the exceptions of a few key files/programs that are needed for my tuning.

I will pay for the service if necessary, or take out for some food or whatever. I just need it done asap.

Drop it off, I will reformat it. You could do it yourself its really easy. Just sucks waiting for Updates to DL and install.

will you be able to save certain files/programs for me? Its realy important and im extremely retarded when it comes to computers. Ive reformatted it a few times already but i never had to save anything before.

PM’d as well.

back up what you need (disc or online) & format that sumbitch.

Word, just throw the stuff you want on a Flash drive.

omg, i think you guys are seriously underestimating my retard skills when it comes to computers. The files are too important for me to pretend like i know what im doing.lol

Id rather have someone experienced help me out. I think ryanmcell is willing to help me out tonight which is seriously awesome. :slight_smile:

Dear god… please make sure its done right or you’ll be in the same boat.

Whoever does it should take away his admin rights. :stuck_out_tongue:

Really though.

you def. dont need admin rights to tune a car. It would greatly help the longevity.