fix her computer.

My g/f’s dell computer is junk in my opinion. But she loves it. How much wouls omeone on here charge to wipe it out and reinstal windows xp. she dont have original dell cd. so i cant do it for her.

let me know.
thanx
Cory

$20

do you want the computer brung to you or do you want to do it here. 20 bucks sounds good to me. her computer is horribly slow.

If that falls through I’ll do it for you whenever, same price. I have a business appointment tomorrow so I’ll have all of my stuff with me in Buffalo tomorrow…

If she just wants the spyware and viruses cleaned out, but all of her programs and date retained… I’ll do that for $40.

I do it for a living, and it will run like new when I’m finished :slight_smile:

I’ll also do hardware testing to see how that wonderful Dell is running, and also clean all the dust out of it, which we all know is the enemy :slight_smile:

ill doo it for 10 if no one else can do it, drive to me

man u guys have good prices, professional shops charge 150(ubmicro and other places), i wouldnt do it for any less then 50 bucks, especially if i had to drive out and do it, then 60

Yeah I normally charge a lot more, but since I’m already going to be out there on a call it’s not a big deal, plus he’s a fellow NYSpeeder I’ve done business with before…

If she’s hot, I’ll do it for free. But she has to bring it to me. I do it for a living too (at UB).

I sure hope you’re not one of the guys that sucks ass over at UBMicro… because I get customers all the time that took their computer to you guys first, only to bring it to us… :slight_smile:

I actually had one today… hope it wasn’t because of you

yeah ub micro is the worst

she is pretty hot. well i will see when she has everything saved on disks. so withen the next couple of days. or sooner. Kuzz you remember where i live right?

Yeah I think I remember, good idea at least.

she said she is off tomorrow so she will burn everything tomorrow she has alot of her website stuff that she has to burn so i will let you know for sure when she has everything burned.

We need places like compUSA and ubmicro so we can fix what they cant & fix the problems they cause.

Alright, I’ll be on the forum most of the day, I get out of work at 5, going to buffalo to service a pc after, I’ll bring some copies of XP incase you need it. You should have my number still, if not just PM me I’ll give you it.

For the record - I do not, and will not EVER work at UBMicro or CrapUSA. I work at the School of Dental Medicine. We all but stopped dealinig with UBMicro because they could fix anything in a timely manor, and wouldn’t cover anything under warranty.

Actually I just sold my dell! Swing by and I can give you the CD’s that came with it and show ya how to partision your harddrive!

shawn how old was your dell. this thing is an antique.

dell dimensions 2300. But this is a Dell Windows XP Recovery CD or some shit like that! I know its a Dell Windows XP cd though.

And if need be, I have a Dell Windows ME cd laying here somewheres. Now thats old!