Need some ideas for the race car

Ok on the back panel of the car we usually do a pretty decent saying. We haven’t found one yet this year. Help us out with some short sayings or quotes.

This is what last years looked like. if we cant find anything good then we will just keep this. I personally love what we had in this pic

hrm. that’s pretty good there…

You’re Losing!

(or: you’re lapping my slow ass!)

Nice :tup: to a fellow circle track driver.
I ran ransomville for years and holland.

nice man. U still race?

And newman we have never been lapped. Were prolley one of the best cars in the Area. We were the second most winning Asphalt In the north east too.

Faggots Drive Behind This Car

Beware Of Oil Slick (spyhunter reference)

Actually just put the helmet down 2 years ago to get into street / strip racing again.
I’ll be back to the circle track, just not at this point of my life.
Cool at most winning, thats awesome.

:lol:

AMF bowling logo…

yeahh good times. We won that big george decker memorial last year @ holland for the tour race. not bad of a track. We will be there again this year for that race too. Have you ever been to oswego?

never raced there But I have been there to watch.
Did Siege Fidanza end up over there sense Lancaster has limited mod shows, or does he run perry now?

Sege is running @ lancaster. He got second on opening day @ Lancaster. He’s running the R.O.C tour race @ oswego this sat.

Last year he was running spencer but dident find much luck. Alot of mod drivers are now running in the sst class too. Anything u wanna know of whos running where or when ill prolley know. Im a massive short track whore. Im not even a nascar fan. i watch about 2-races a year… Mods are where its at

“If you can read this, you aren’t winning”

“Student Driver: Pass with Care”

“How’s the view from back there?”

Try me… I dunno im not good with this shit lol.

Kind of off topic but damn did it feel good to see Karl Hehr out there again.

I’m the f**ing man

And everyone should know it

+1

“Stop staring at my ass fruitcake”

“Does this spoiler make my ass look big?”

quit checkin out my ass

loctite is over rated

Everyone Wang Chung Tonight?