Need some music files: +rep for trade

I desperately need help getting as much Bar 9 and Numbernin6 music as possible. Will +rep thanks!

1 Find HD video on Youtube
2 Copy URL
3 Go to dirpy.com
4 Paste URL
5 Download mp3

Thanks man! I have never heard of that site. +rep

No prob, I found it a few months ago. Only downfall is the maximum quality is 256kb, but that’s still pretty damn good. It’s hard to find 320kb tracks.

there is some desktop apps to download youtube videos and convert them to mp3’s that wrk better than websites that do it. There is TONS of websites like vidtomp3.com and shit that do this as well.

BUT you’ll never really get great overall quality and alot of popular songs are time stretched to avoid being caught and removed by automated scripts searching for copyright infringement

I have a fuckton of Bar9 on my external HDD, I just gotta get it from my friend’s house

I use Sound Forge 8.0 to cut them back to length and edit them if need be.

But yes, I use FetchMp3.com. I need to find a high-quality one because when the MP3 is high-quality, my M’s system POUNDS. When it’s your basic MP3, it really sucks. Kinda why I miss my Maxima’s system, EVERYTHING sounded good on that thing.

you like Bar9 and Numbernin6? :thumbup

+rep

yeah well thats a general reason why you shouldnt rip music off youtube, in general it sucks ass compared to your 256-320 kbps mp3 and its not worth the time…

The 720 HD videos are 256 90% of the time.

:thumbup

I’ve leaned off of Dubstep stuff and gone more Of Porcelain lately and anything Deep Forest Remixes is just bad ass