Need some restoration recommendations!

Pull out the plugs and spray some PB Blaster down the holes. You can get Blaster at any parts store, it’s the best penetrant going. With the plugs out, try to crank the engine over. You can use a breaker bar and socket on the harmonic balancer bolt (in the center of the bottom pulley), just don’t pull on it so hard you break the bolt. You can try using the starter, but if you turn the key and just hear a loud clunk and the engine doesn’t turn let go of the key! This means the engine is stuck. If this is the case keep spraying blaster down the plug holes for a couple weeks. It’ll free up. I had to do this to a 327 in a '62 Corvette. It took weeks, but I got it running.
If the engine does turn over, crank it with the starter with all the plugs out for awhile. You should see the oil pressure come up. Sometimes it takes awhile… Once you have oil pressure, you can put the plugs back in. Check to see if you have spark. Pull the center wire off the distributor cap and lay it near something metal. Crank the engine over while you watch it. You should get a loud bright blue spark. If you don’t, go buy a set of points and a condenser. You might as well change the cap and rotor, plugs and plug wires too. Once you get spark, you need fuel. The carb probably needs to be disassembled and cleaned. I wouldn’t be surprised if the tank is all crapped up and the fuel lines may be clogged as well. To see if it runs, you can take a small gas can (1-2 gals) and hook a rubber fuel hose from the suction side of the fuel pump into the gas can. After you get the carb back together, pour a very small amount of fuel directly down the carb throat, a few tablespoons will suffice. Crank it over and see what happens. Have a fire exinguisher nearby just in case. The engine will likely fire, run for a second then quit. Pour more fuel in the carb and repeat. It’ll take a little bit to get the fuel pumped up from the gas can to the carb. Once you get fuel to the carb it should run on its own.
All that should get you started. Ask LOTS of questions.
That’s a valuable car, treat it well. Since it is so original and is low mileage, I say keep it 100% bone stock original. I see nothing wrong with an exhaust, a new carb, and maybe an electronic ignition just to help make it drivable, but don’t butcher it. Keep EVERY part you take off the car so it can be put back to stock if need be.
Good luck!