Need someone to swap/repair my 1991 ka24de oil pan. Yesterday

Title says it all. Its leaking bad right now and i have till tomorrow night to have it fixed. Im in the gta and have yet to find the oil pan but have messaged EVERYBODY and hope to have one soon but i can have it re welded again if not… So far just one response that was a no go. Please help :frown: . I want to actually drive my new car and not just clean up after it. I will pay shop rates in cash if it just gets done right away. I will also help and get messy if needed.

If we give you one will you stop pm’ing everyone and posting in 5 yr old threads?

Lol i didnt see this. Yep, sure will. Got the oil pan on the way and now need someone to put it in before i am forced to park it at a full price shop. Literally have till nightfall. Hahaha im such a pain in the ass.

At the shop. Oh well

So guys i scored the oil pan over a week ago and the car has been waiting in what must be a friggin long line at my mechanics. Its going on 2 weeks and he doesnt look like he is going to get at it this week. Anyone out there available to do this friday for sure if he hasnt got it done by then

Its easy to do the oil pan. You dont even need to lift the engine out with a hoist.

I rent in an apt building and have zero space. Not an option lol

Got it done today. Lock er up