This is awsome!

Hey guys,

I bought my 1991 240sx LE about a month ago and it has pretty much been in the shop that whole time. First it was the gas tank, sending unit and pump from California. Then to another shop to have the ball joints and FR brake line replaced. New battery, 2 used snow tires, 4 new plugs, fuel filter not installed and now…now…a friggin leaky oil pan and completly drained power steering as a result of a rusty pressure line. Failed attept at stopping the leak in oil pan with permatex quick seal. Pretty sure i bought wrong produst. Car has alot of rust but frame rails are saveable . Not rusted through that is. Number one is this oil pan and then have to find someone to spend the 2-4 hrs replacing it. Its leaking all over my parking lot and im gonna be shot if i cant get it out of there tomorrow night. Somebody help me. I guy to replace it and ill pay top dollar and i already put up a wanted to buy post for the pan and will get to the steering later. This sight is very very cool though. So many people and stuff in our own area. Already had on guy offer to look around.

Found pan. Car at shop.