need someone with a vag com.

i got a new ecu that has to get adapted in to my car. it a 200 golf 1.8t. if anyone got a vagcom and is welling to help please let me know. ill even pay someone to do this.

If I can get this ecu to adapt to my car and See what it does for a week or so I’ll do yours.

ill give it to you for two days, unlimited mileage. im not even sure about that i don’t turst u giving it back to me.

oh really? the car is off the road, on my patio. i just need to see how the car reacts because i don’t SAI and a couple other things…

if you don’t trust me thats fine. i guess you won’t be using the vag-com.

wow low n slow. wow. does anyone on here know YOU?

and vag com doesnt adapt anything for the ecu, the car performs its own adaptation cylces. only thing you can really do with the vag com is clear faults, align the throttle body if and do logging, which still needs to be converted to excel after youre done.

peter i got no reason not to trust you bro, u just been looking for one of these ecu’s for so long. i know your gona give it back. text me when u want it. just make it quick because my car is in need for it right now.

mk4 30r…

i don’t see people knowing me on here would make any diffrence, but to your knowlage i do know a few guys on here, including you. i am the guy with the “slow” 50trim golf.
and for the record if u stick a new ecu in mk4 vw it will not let it start because of the immobalizer. so u need vagcom to adapt… that’s what my research and everyone on vortex told me…

sounds good man, i’ll let you know tomm. i just want to see how the car reacts since i don’t have any emmissions/sai stuff.

ur sai will deff. throw a cell. did u run the car at all since u finished working on it??

Oh shit !

Low call me up tmro to meet up

ill text u in school tomorow.

i’ve got a resistor in it. car runs like a top chipped 1.8t.

For the correct information… The SKC codes are what you are having problems with. Dont use the work adaption, use the word configuration. The ECU and the Dash cluster have an SKC code hard coded into each of them. without those two matching up, you are stuck in IMO.

Best way to do this is put the new ECU into the car that it came out of (matching skc’s). plug in vag com and scan for the skc code. write it down. Put the ecu into your car. You need the old skc code to be able to over right it to what ever the code is from your cluster.

Note: I have not done personally this but like alot of people on the internet and this site know a guy who knows a guy who did it for a friend. I did alot of research and talked to not chatted on the internet with to find this out becasue I was trying to sell my NON-IMO DEFEATED APR software and people wanted to know how to get it to work with their car.

Basicly have fun… it isnt an easy process.

Easiest solution, bring it to the dealer and have them work their magic and pay for it. Again good luck with that becasue I dont know if any dealer around here even knows what an SKC code even is!

Next solution, send it out to get chipped and get IMO-DEFEAT. kill two birds with one stone… more powarz and it will actually run.

or u could just do this, and save myself all the trouble: http://www.ross-tech.com/vag-com/cars/immobilizer2.html

i know it’s amazing how BT software could do on the stock turbo.i actually pulled away from a 2004 r32 with with my stock turbo on 17psi and all i have now is a FMIC, DV and i was runing an open downpipe.