Need to borrow a tool

I have to take apart my navi deck to see if the amp is blown, it requires a T5 safety. Does anyone have one I can borrow for a hour? Thanks:thumbup

Theres plenty of tools on this forum, I’m sure you’ll find just what you are looking for.

beat me to is fagzilla

go to sears or harbor freight and buy the t5 socket. shoudl only be a couple of bucks…

i got a “tool” for ya tricia :wink:

go to Harbor Freight, buy tools

/thread

she said a T5, not a T2.5

I should have one at my house, I can check this evening if you don’t get one by then.

Whats wrong with the navi deck, just no sound?

BTW you mean T5 Security bit right?

That would also be a T5 Tamper proof bit.

I think I need this same size for the xbox 360 controllers

is that the star shaped one? i think i have that.

it has a hole in the center as well :lol

ill check that one i bought to get my centercaps off. i think its the one Tricia needs. it’s this green one, right?

Most likely not.

http://imghost1.indiamart.com/data2/KW/QK/MY-1576457/torx--125x125.jpg

on second thought, mine wont fit. its a T9 and up, i was going to buy the smaller ones though :slight_smile:

guess that precludes you from being too small… in my case itd be a T8.5 :wink:

dont believe me? ill provide proof… dont tempt me… slowmarro can vouch… nailed a bitch on his couch… and theres plenty of pics floating around.

i have a set of hose in my garage i think i have a t-5…i’ll be out friday nite if yahstill need it

You just owned yourself. The T-series measurement is in millimeters. Since there are roughly 25 millimeters in once inch you just admitted that your winky is about 1/3 of an inch long.

So an 8.5 INCH conversion would actually be a T216.9.

ok, thats enough phallic references