Need to borrow a tool

i would love to meet u so i could rip off your jaw and Fex-ex it to your trailor trash mother.

love u!

^ dont start nothing travis. you are a dandelion, he is the big kid that pops dandelion head off…

love u too shrivvle dick.

im wirey

by shrivvle dick, u mean a full lengthy italian sausage ready to satisfy your mother and girlfriend at the same time? if so, then yes!

no i mean shrunken pecker and m&m sized balls… how bout another cycle of 1AD for good measure eh?

Wow for someone who is already on thin ice, you still say a lot of dumb shit Travis

knock it off.

enough with the dick discussions already

1AD is a pro hormone faggle.

but i do love how u think u know so much about me and like to make numerous assumptions. how about we talk pay grades? or whats in my garage vs yours???

I like where this thread is going. SRSLY

e-muscle, in your garage, you have slow vette, BBQ grille with a steak or something always on it, stock wheels, some stock exhaust junk, stock turbo junk. and possibly a 34lb cat that escaped

hahahha so much win in this thread.

i dont see the need to compare dicks when one bangs fat, filthy, acne whores in the dirtiest of houses…

and who cares if you have a “8.5” " dick? you’re not winning any prizes. if you do have that size of a dick, i guess it was to make up for all the rest of your life’s failures.

This is an unfair comparison. Failvis doesn’t even have a garage to begin with…

cant you convert a trailer into a half car garage? i mean his room looks like the oil pit of a jiffy lube to begin with…

I have a aftermarket navi deck. Its a Pioneer AVIC-F900BT. The deck powers up then shuts off. After the screen goes blank you can still hear the deck running but no sound and no image. Its weird. I was told there is a fuse in the deck so I’m gonna check that first before sending it to pioneer for a couple hundred dollar in repairs lol. It sux. Just one day it stopped working. Its only a year and a half old too.

if the deck makes sounds the fuse is good .if it powers up and dies fuse is good ,send it out or buy new one
/thread

Yes I do, ill PM u my cell # :slight_smile:

i have it also ,no really i do