Need to borrow a tuner lug key ASAP.

I’m looking to borrow one of those spline drive style tuner key’s. six point spline stlye. I have to remove one of Cossey’s R-33 wheels tomorrow to drop the fuel tank(have to get to the filler neck) and we don’t think Scotty put the key in the car. I have a full set of keys here but cannot locate this one in the drawers anywhere.

I’m going to try and hit up an Autozone on the way in tomorrow to see if they have one in stock but if someone here has one that they can leave out in the AM(message me with your address) in case I can’t locate one I’d greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

have JVG call scuba… he has to have one… those are the ones used by american racing wheels too

i have an assortment of these

I have one but Im in Eastbumfuck. I will be out this weekend, but m sure you will get one before then.

if your in the area today and still haven’t found one i have a bunch of diff locks here, u can see if one works.

Well i went to Autozone this morning and bought a set of spline locks that fit my fucking subaru so I could have the damn key this morning to work on his skyline.

thanks for the assistance folks :slight_smile:

For future reference I keep the gorilla (6-spline) and topline (7-spline) external keys in stock.