Gorilla lug nut key

i KNOW this is a long shot. i was taking the wheels off the car today to finally settle in and get some work done. as i was trying to get one of the lugs off, for some reason the key slipped and fell off. i found that the key now has a one inch long split down it and is useless. i dont know if someone has one of these laying around but if you do, let me know and i’ll meet up with you asap. each key is stamped with a number, the one that i need is 1921SD. PM me and i’ll get back to you soon.

It’s just a generic 6-spline key. Any import shop that sells wheels will have extras in stock, they may even give it to you.

weld it?

Tried that. It’s too far gone

Thanks…I’ll check into this

fuk i had two of them and gave them both to the guy who bought my car. it is a generic key though. all the locks for those lugs are the same. one is a lock the rest are allens right?

you need a spline drive one? where do you live you can use mine if your close…

This is the externally spline ones? You can use my wheel lock removal tool. Those lugnuts suck dick

here’s what it looks like. i managed to get this one off with some pliers. it was already kinda loose cuz it was one of the ones i loosened before the lug key split.
http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/112/lugnut2.jpg
http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/562/lugnut1.jpg

Hammer a 20 or 21 MM on it, just did that at MM yesterday.

Hammer a 12 pt socket on it. I did this x3 when my key busted.

i’ll probably end up doing this if worst comes to worst and no one has a key i can borrow. these lug nuts are definitely not going back on the car so i can avoid future problems like this.

contact letitroll, i know swerve carries gorilla, they might be able to get you something

dep on where you live I got one.

Hammering on a socket is if you lost your lock-lug key, not if you lost your tuner-lug key. Do you really want to buy 16 12-point sockets to get your lug nuts off? I’d rather drive to Buffalo with my key than see you do that.

Just go to an import shop and ask for a key that fits those lugs. Trust me, you’ll find one.

SCAP go them in stock …

Grab a sawzall and cut the rim off

ROFL…that pic series was epic.

I have one. If you are close I will let you borrow it. I will even drive it to you when I am bored tomorrow.

I took care of the problem. Thanks everyone.