Need to find a parts car s13

Anyone have or know of a junk yard with an s13 in it.

I need a power steering bracket that I can’t get from nissan and I’m having trouble finding. I’ve checked classified and pmed everyone I think might have one and called junkyards and use auto parts all day from work.

I welded in some nuts for the time being but I really want the oem part. Its the drive side gear housing bracket that goes over the rack and clamps it to the subframe.

best bet would be standard auto wreckers probably they get them frequently but they dont stick around long

I called them today. They can only do a parts search the guy told me he doesn’t know what he has in the yard. I was thinking I might swing by on sat to take a look but it sucks they can’t tell you straight up if there is a 240 on there property or not

cookstown auto wreckers hwy 89 and 400- theres a 90 fastback with a sohc in it-i grabbed some shit off it 2 weeeks ago-or pm me I probably have at least 1

Do you remember if it had a sunroof? I’m looking for the glass with a good seal around it. My seal is cracking and it whistles on the highway lol!

yeah it had a sunroof I believe-if not ive got a spare 1 if ur screwed

Ah these auto wreakers are annoying. I called cookstown today but they won’t give me just the bracket and your not allowed in with your own jack. I have to buy the whole steering rack assembly for a 120 just to get a stupid bracket.

Anyone need a new power steering rack i’ll sell yea one tomorrow for a 100 lol

I also have a sun roof off a hatch not sure of the stripping though i’ve never had it installed

Hey man just go to Cookstown and ask to in the yard to look at whats left of the 240s.Take a pocket full of tools and use some of the car jacks that are in the cars and shim the front with shit and see if you can get the thing out-there were two carcases that may still have the rack-1 had no motor or I think that dude from Oshawa Braden was parting out a 90 hatch try him

let me know if you still need one

I do I didn’t bother going to cookstown the guys on the phone seemed like douce bags not helpful at all. Braden wants to try and sell his car as a whole but thanks a lot for the help

i have a parts car sitting at the shop that i’m almost 100% has the bracket you need. aslong as nobody has taking it off without me knowing. i’ll check next time i’m up there.

that would be great thanks. Where is the car located? Milton?

just north of burlington area.

there is a 240sx at tracey’s its stacked on top of anouther car so its easy to get at no jack needed. and also i have a parts 240 that is still running just got the shit beat outa it by my ex gf, ill sell it 500$ has everything but windows lol