Need to get some fencing... looking for a hookup???

I want to get a fence in the near future for the new house. We want to just do a basic black coated chain link fence (for cost savings and low maintenance). Its an odd design but here is the general idea.

Coming off the back of the garage for about 40’ (with a double gate somewhere along that length) then right angle to about 10’ of fencing up to a landscaped row of trees. Where these trees are I am going to do just a green garden type fence for appearance and to save on materials.

The chain link fence will then pick up at the other end of the tree line and go about 60’ to another right angle turn and then about 25’ back to the house.

A last section will come off the corner of the house about 6’ (with a single gate) to a right angle and then about 20’ to the garage.

All dimensions are approximations by pacing it out. But for now I’m looking to see if anyone has the hookup with a place that does fencing. I have people who can help me actually install it so I mostly just need materials, but if the price is right I wouldn’t mind having a pro do it.

Let me know if you got what I need!!
Thanks in advance.

Why the hell is this in Video?

:moved

no idea… its been a long f’ing weekend… lol

lowes or home depot. If you get the move address change packet from USPS there should be a 15% off coupon in it.

This thread is now about fencing

http://www.fencingphotos.com/FencingPicts/040821_timacheff_AthensOlympicFencing_4686.jpg

I went to Fencecity.com, and posed as a dealer.

I’ll have to give that a shot.