Need to use a garage tonight.

you better find an oil cap before you go wot cause he bfny cap will blow off on the first WOT pull you make. There is more pressure in a crank case than you would believe…even with good rings and a working PCV.

To bad it’s no longer a Chevelle… I’d like to find a true '67-68 Chevelle SS 396 someday.

Wideband will only read 15.0 and just sits at it. Power, ground all good etc. Sensor and wires all brand new. Im lost and frustrated.

Did you get the right sensor? Are you sure the gauge is 100% working?

Yep. Erik picked it out. Came directly from autometer.

How long have you let it run? At idle I have seen them around 14.7-15

Let it get hot and rev it some… Give it a good tap! Is there a controller for this gauge?

I went and double checked the #'s it takes the same one my old wideband did (WMS) They sell 2 different ones that are the same connector but length is different. I’m guessing the gauge is junk…:dunno

I checked all little prongs on the back etc. Everythings fine looking. Im going to just have to order a new one i think. Gonna try a couple other things tomorrow. Sucks.

You may also need to check voltage. It should state in the instructions how to setup?

I really am at a loss right now. It originally worked fine when i had it hooked up this same exact way. I have no clue.

Junk wideband-only good readily available units on the market are Zeitronix and Motec. Zeitronix is ~300 bucks, Motec is like 1800.

I like Innovate

Garbage, sorry. Would not use if it was given to me.

They self calibrate for increased accuracy.

Last time I installed an Innovate (friends car a couple months ago), the system required free air calibration. ANY wideband that requires a ‘free air calibration’ is GARBAGE. But, there are more things than just that which determines if a wideband is good or not. For example, take the AEM-garbage, but does not require free air calibration.

Motec PLM vs junk Innovate

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iyw8p1JB7E[/ame]

Nick I told you last night I have seen this before on the autometer. It’s gonna wind up being a setting on the gauge if everything else truly checks ok. Biggest thing is make sure you have a good ground…what did you ground it to? You should have only hooked up power and ground.The rest gets taped off.

Ground is to the bolt on that metal plate. Power is to lighter. Did it the same way you had it the first time.

ok…make sure 02 plug is tight. After that it’s a gauge setting.

They’re cheap, that’s about it.

I tried giving mine away, no one wanted it.

:rofl

My Innovate sensor burnt out in just over a year (10k miles), it’s not even close to the turbo. POS