Need to Use : Hydraulic Press

Anyone have a hydraulic press that I could use (meaning you use it) I am thinking of doing a shit load of suspension bushings on my Integra and last time I got charged 60 bucks for pushing out and in 2!!

I would pay something like 10 bucks a bushing. It’d help me out a lot
Thanks
Mike

how many bushings and when

I should specify I mean anywhere East of Toronto, preferably whitby/oshawaew

Hector : If you have a hydraulic press East of T.O, than PM me

I think its a total of 8 bushings, and whenever is fine

lol no man , sorry , definaely not east of toronto, another options is to go to part source and rent the balljoint/bushing press

yeah I’ll have to see if it works, definetely worth a try

and FREE!

i have one and im in oshawa its a 3 tonn press… same shit

I can’t help near Oshawa but if you need help and are in Niagara I have a 12-20T press you can do your bushings on.
The suggestion for using front end service tools was a good one. I imagine with some rigged jig, enough beer and a good 700lb C clamp you could likely git r’ dun.

Good luck,
Andrew.

ban.

???

ban??

Yea why " ban"? to much helping other members?

note the date and how i said im in oshawa and i have one hes in gta and needs one…

Ok then…
Six on one side and half a dozen on the other (same distance from the GTA to either your press or mine). Fair enough though as I’m sure this is more than a moot point by now. I just wanted to leave the original poster with the option for help if he made it down this way. Thanks for the explanation though.

fastback240: Does this mean that you already helped out with your press? If so, it would make sense to close this thread or update us.

Andrew.

You dont need a hydraulic press… I was able to remove every bushing from a rear end + install all the new ones just using a table top vice and it was as simple as could be.

man if he needed one still he would have bumped the thread im sick of noobs bringing up threads from like 3 years ago. if its over a week or 2 its dead as far as im conserend

perhaps you should learn how to read, noob.

okay okay we get it everyones a noob

shadappppp