NEEDED ASAP: Quick Flash Animation $$

NAME YOUR PRICE (I can’t get paid by my customer until I deliver this, and our agreed deadline is tomorrow evening… They added this change to the project last night. Fuckers!)

I have a background, and the elements from photoshop. I need the image to have a black background with a small round circle or whatever you want that is a slightly lighter color than the black, like a #333333 as a loading animation since it is large, 1000x750. The background after it loads is a parchment image, if you can make it do something cool, then more power to you but at its size i think it will be a bit choppy if you try to animate it. Bt i am not a flash developer so what do i know. The second element is a ink splatter image. Just fly in a small round circle, and make it look like it a water balloon of black ink was thrown at or maybe just dripped on the page. Again i have the image for the final result so all you need to make is a small circle. The third/fourth image is just the text on the top and the bottom. It needs to be an image due to the special font and the special colors contained in it. Those can appear in any way shape or form you like. Lastly and where i can no longer create this myself, I have a picture of a heart with wings. Looks like something that a biker would have as a tattoo. I need to take a still image and have it “fly” on to the page… It has wings so that only makes sense, and once it hits, the heart “beat” Just a little expand/contract would probably suffice. Total film length: less than 15 seconds after load. or really 15 seconds including a broadband load would be incredible.

Someone who is real quick and good want to shoot me a price. I need this ASAP (like tomorrow noon at the absolute latest!)

anyone… a n y o n e…

The Image that I broke up is this (the pieces i have are much crisper and in MASSIVE resolution!):

http://www.robb-bowerpresents.com/images/header_index.jpg

The ink blot in the back is separated from the heart and wings so it will be easy (i think… i am a programmer not a flash artist) to make that happen, and i am working on diggin out all of the other components right now

Wish I could help Mike, but I’m not that good at flash yet :frowning:

thanks, me either. I guess that it is something that I should probably look into puting some effort into learning. It just doesn’t seem worth it when i can make $80 for creating an ebay template or $80 for an in depth flash home page.

I could probably do it, but it’s at least a week before I can touch it.

i think mike at technotic media does flash. www.technoticmedia.com

NO now dammit! Thats cool, I will talk to the owners and see if they will sign off on the rest of the job. That way if no one picks it up between now and then I can send it your way. You are damn good at this stuff anyhow. I would trust your work more than anyone else that i can think of off the top of my head.

You can try here, I have had some help here before, seems like a lot of nerds on there that like helping for a price.

I used to be really good with flash but haven’t used it in a few years. Send me the program and I could help you out.

The graphics? or do you need the actual Software

if I had more free time I’d help you out but I really don’t :confused:

Sounds like a pretty simple animation too, should be an easy pickup for any web people to make some quick cash

im learning flash now, its not easy lol

yea kevin, but you’re slow :stuck_out_tongue:

thats an understatement, lots of shit in flash, and im all confused.

thank god for lynda :slight_smile:

Exactly. I agreed to to have this added based on that a 2 year old could probably do the animation, then i opened flash after not having done anything with it for years and my mind was like a dry sponge. I couldn’t remember how to even make the dot follow a motion path to make it look like it was splashing on the page!

that is when i decided to cut a small loss and throw the $$ elsewhere just to get this off of my desk.

ive had shit sprung on me like this before… instead of posting for professional help like you, I sat up for 2-3 hours reading flash tutorials and practicing and it didnt come out too bad… many of the tutorials a 4 year old could follow…

if it REALLY comes down to it thats my suggestion. Id try but I dont wanna fuck up something important for someone else lol

did he ever get it finished?

no the file has not been completed as of yet. I am sending the files to BuickGN so that he can have a look at them, but I will also place them on my server if anyone else wants to take a look. Post with files coming soon. stay tuned

I have added some of the files, I dont have the center image in a cut out format… so it may need to be cut out or be creative. I know that i listed what i had in mind up top, but anything that looks really cool, and clean is better than a static image poping up on the page.

the files for the art are at http://gleeson.homeip.net/FlashFiles

oh shit. I think that i left the parchment file with a white background… maybe not i’m not sure. The whole thing is going to be presented on a black frame. Black needs to be the background for the film, and the dimensions are 1000x750. Oh, and the smaller the file the better (yes 1000x750 sucks balls to make a small file out of)